The watchword for the current mortgage lending business environment is “change,” including tremendous changes in technology, consumer behavior and regulation. STRATMOR believes that lenders that have superior in-house capabilities to manage change across their company’s many functions and disciplines will define the next generation of modern-day lenders.
STRATMOR’s Knowledge Management Programs
Our programs provide collaboration, mentoring, and training for all levels of a lender’s organization. These programs are designed to:
- Provide objective, self-assessments and scorecards as to how the company stacks up to its peers and C-level roundtables designed to initiate insightful collaboration.
- Create a firm foundation to assist with staffing changes, including overall health checks and change management procedures for each organization.
- Stabilize, optimize and transform lenders’ organizations by skillfully deploying well-documented strategic and operational training programs. The programs include tailored approaches to methodologies and best practices based on the organization.
Our Workshops are designed to meet the needs of mid-tier mortgage executives who manage mortgage company business units. We offer:
- Consumer Direct Workshop
- Chief Information Officer (Technology) Workshop
- Business Analyst Training
- Best Practices: Selecting and Procuring Technology
- Optimizing Back-Office Fulfillment and Support Operations
- Measuring and Managing the Borrower’s Experience
- Lead Generation and Management
- Project and Program Management (PMO)
- Change Management
|Mortgage Disciplines Training (MDT) programs that support the lender’s sales, fulfillment, growth and profitability goals. MDT programs build upon a lender’s existing mortgage training tools (or we create new ones) and leverage STRATMOR’s industry best practices and knowledge. We offer: