How Does MortgageSAT Work?
The MortgageSAT Process
1. MortgageSAT surveys every borrower within 24-48 hours of closing.
2. Results are provided in real-time in a ‘live’ web portal, accessible 24/7.
3. Email alerts are sent to management when low scores or process missteps occur. Alerts can also be used to celebrate high scores and testimonials.
4. Results can be compared to MortgageSAT’s National Benchmark, the largest in the industry.
5. Borrowers are encouraged to share their results as a prepopulated review on Zillow (or we can direct them to other social media sites of your choice).
In addition to the many customizable reports available through the MortgageSAT portal, STRATMOR’s MortgageSAT team provides each lender an Executive Summary report each quarter with performance insight and analysis.
Click on the image to download a PDF of the sample Executive Summary Report:
Celia Coulter, Union Bank