SCHEDULE A STRATMOR EXPERT TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT
- 30 years of mortgage banking operations experience
- Former CEO and Senior Executive of mortgage banks
- Built high-performing sales organizations and marketing strategies to optimize leads, originations and borrower satisfaction
- Drove mortgage banking operations in high production environments
Tom Finnigan joined STRATMOR Group after serving as President/CEO of the mortgage banking units of FirstMerit Bank and Huntington Bank, and as a senior mortgage banking executive at Integra Bank and Landmark Savings Association. He has over 30 years of comprehensive mortgage banking experience, with a particular focus on mortgage banking operations in a bank environment.
In his mortgage banking executive roles, Tom built mortgage sales organizations and developed third party production channels, direct origination via call center and relocation finance. He also led development of secondary marketing strategies, servicing, loss mitigation and servicing asset management, production operations and IT, construction lending, bank mortgage portfolio management and affiliated title company operations.
Tom is a past president of the Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association and the Mortgage Bankers Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania, served on the Residential Board of Governors of the Mortgage Bankers Association of America, and was a founding board member of the Mortgage Bankers Association of Pennsylvania. He has a BS in Accounting from The Pennsylvania State University.
- Organizing Bank Mortgage Operations for High Performance
- The CRA and Fair Lending Challenge: Maximizing Your Low and Moderate Income Lending Opportunities
- Measuring Mortgage Banking Performance Inside Your Bank