PGR: MBA & STRATMOR Peer Group Roundtable Program
The Mortgage Industry’s Most Comprehensive Financial and Operational Performance Data
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and STRATMOR Group have jointly conducted the PGR: MBA and STRATMOR Peer Group Roundtables Program since 1998. In addition to capturing the industry’s most comprehensive financial and operations performance data, PGR includes regular forums in which participating mortgage banking companies can review and discuss their financial results and operating practices with their peers. PGR data is regarded as the most comprehensive and accurate benchmarking data in the industry.
- Participating lenders provide comprehensive data covering their production and servicing operations.
- This data is thoroughly reviewed by MBA and STRATMOR personnel, who follow-up individually with companies to ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Participants receive financial and operating metrics for each individual company within a given peer group. This information summarizes simple and weighted average aggregate totals for all other peer groups.
- Survey participants discuss results and business trends through roundtable meetings/forums at an off-site location. These meetings allow companies to network and share ideas and issues with similar peers. Participants consistently say that they derive unparalleled value from the dialogue at the roundtable meetings.
- For each peer group meeting/forum, the PGR team compiles a detailed presentation containing both historical trends and analyses of the most current performance data.